Allocations against invoices or credits that are aged out can't be changed. How can I change these allocations?
In Service Release 11 of 7.00.175 and Service Release 2 of 7.02.01 a new field has been added to the Transactions tab - Aged Out.
When you tick the check box Show Aged Transactions, all transactions for the customer appear with each line showing Aged out as ticked or unticked
To un-age an invoice and the associated credits, do the following
- Tick the check box Show Aged Transactions
- Un-tick the Aged Out box against the relevant transaction e.g. 100458-D01
- Load the Debtor Payments & Allocations form by clicking the Allocation button against the transaction i.e. 100458-D01
- Note the Remittance No. of the credits i.e. 0000000091-1
- Un-tick the Aged Out box for that transaction
- Repeat for any other transactions that require allocations to be changed
- Save changes
- Un-tick Show Aged Allocations
- Transactions are now enabled to be re-allocated