Welcome to the Jiwa 7 User Guide!
This is the home page for the user documentation for the Jiwa 7 product.
About Jiwa 7
Jiwa 7 is an [ERP] system based on Microsoft technology. Jiwa 7 utilises the following technologies:
- Microsoft Windows
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft .NET Framework
- SAP Crystal Reports
- Implement custom business rules and workflows
- Modify the behaviour or appearance of forms
- Modify reports
- Add new forms
- Add new reports
- Integrate with other systems
Click here to view the Jiwa 7 End-user License Agreement.
Installing Jiwa 7
- Logging In - Logging in to a Jiwa database.
- Managing Connections - Creating new connections, modifying and deleting existing connections.
- Managing Databases - Creating demonstration databases, creating new databases, upgrading and exporting existing databases.
- Licencing - Importing your Jiwa licences.
- Entering Data - Using toolbars, form menu's, editing keys etc.
- Search Windows - search options available within Jiwa.
- Using Filters - Using and customising filters.
- Customising Forms - Options for customising forms.
- Locating records - Ways of searching for records within Jiwa.
The General Ledger module of Jiwa 7 encapsulates:
There are also a number of configuration options, utilities, and a suite of reports:
The Cash Book module has 3 main modules:
- Cash Book Receipts - records payments received from debtors and creditors and directly for General Ledger accounts – i.e. interest and dividends received etc. Allocations can be done against debtor invoices and debit adjustments and creditor credit adjustments. Discounts for early payment received can be entered for debtors
- Cash Book Payments - records payments made to creditors and debtors and directly to General Ledger accounts – i.e. petty cash, cleaning and bank fees etc. Allocations can be done against creditor invoices and debtor credit adjustments. Discounts for early payment made can be entered for creditors
- Bank Reconciliation – used to reconcile the General Ledger bank account(s) to the bank statements for those accounts. Direct receipts and payments from and to debtors and creditors, including Discounts for early payment can be entered as well direct transactions to General Ledger accounts
There are also a number of configuration options, and a suite of reports:
The Sales module includes Sales Orders, Quoting, Batch processing and printing, configuration and reporting
The Purchasing module includes purchase ordering, goods received, purchase invoicing and supplier returns
There are many system configuration settings that can be adjusted to tailor the behavior of the Jiwa system.
Access and Security
Access and security to Jiwa by users can be restricted at a macro (forms) level or micro (field) level.
The Staff Maintenance form controls the settings by user.
Menus can also be used to restrict access to forms and reports. See Menu Maintenance on how to restrict access by menus.
Service Manager allows for efficient management of resources in a service oriented environment.
A number of Plugins are shipped as standard with Jiwa. These plugins add or enhance functionality to Jiwa 7.
Jiwa Financials is integrated with the Sage WageEasy payroll system. Follow these steps for importing your payroll journals into Jiwa: Payroll
Learn more about Sage WageEasy here: WageEasy.
Crystal Reports is the reporting engine used by Jiwa 7. The way that Jiwa talks to or "integrates" with Crystal Reports is outlined here.
This section provides the information an end user may need to contact the suitable authority within the company for any assistance related to the Jiwa 7 Software.
+61 2 94090700
+61 2 9475 0820
World Wide Web:
Monday to Friday