About Service Releases
Jiwa 7 Service Releases are cumulative, and later Service Releases supersede earlier Service Releases.
This means you only need to install the most recent Service Release to obtain all the fixes of previous Service Releases. Installing a later Service Release will automatically remove older Service Releases.
Installing a later version of Jiwa will also remove any service releases for previous versions.
How to Install
Typically the .msp file, once downloaded can by run simply by double-clicking the file to run.
However, if an error such as the following occurs:
"A file that is required cannot be installed because the cabinet file <%path%>\disk1.cab has an invalid digital signature. This may indicate that the cabinet file is corrupt"
Then you should open an elevated command prompt and run the .msp from there. An elevated command prompt is simply a command prompt run as Administrator.
How to remove
The Windows Control Panel Add/Remove programs - View installed updates lists the updates installed and provides a way of uninstalling a Service Release.
Uninstalling 07.00.175.00 SR11 will restore the system to the state prior of installation of SR11.
The appearance of the Service Release in the Installed Updates list is also the method of indicating if the Service Release is installed.
- Adding a line to a quote now warns when there is no stock AND alternatives exist
- Ageing of transactions during Period Rollover can apply Period Rollover Date
- Change debtor allocations on transactions that have been aged out
- Creditor remittance email did not have tokens for FX values
- Debtor Child sales orders do not appear in the Parent / Head Office account - 7.00.175 SR10 and prior
- Global Sell Price is not applied when credited quantity is changed - 7.00.175
- ININF026 - In Stock by Bin was ignoring selected warehouses
- Invalid inventory search filters for Category 3 and Category 4 corrected
- Manually adding kits to a purchase order displays warning message
- New report INTRN065 - Stock Take History with Categories
- Non-physical inventory items used in Job Costing now appear in Transaction History tab
- Order > On Back Order tab does not display back orders from Warehouse Transfer Outwards batches - 7.00.175
- Pantry list displays sales value correctly and sales are displayed in the correct month - 07.00.175
- SOMGT083 - Sales with COGS by Staff by Debtor Class by Prod Class reports credit notes correctly
- UPC / bar-code (Aux2) field in inventory searches is now supported
- Warehouse field was incorrectly disabled in the Move Lines to New Sales Order standard plugin - 7.00.175
Issues Addressed In Service Release
Jiwa 07.00.175.00 Service Release 11 includes all issues addressed in Jiwa 07.00.175.00 Service Release 10 in addition to the following:
Cumulative Issues Addressed In Service Release
A complete list of all issues addressed: