About Service Releases
Jiwa 7 Service Releases are cumulative, and later Service Releases supersede earlier Service Releases.
This means you only need to install the most recent Service Release to obtain all the fixes of previous Service Releases. Installing a later Service Release will automatically remove older Service Releases.
Installing a later version of Jiwa will also remove any service releases for previous versions.
How to Install
Typically the .msp file, once downloaded can by run simply by double-clicking the file to run.
However, if an error such as the following occurs:
"A file that is required cannot be installed because the cabinet file <%path%>\disk1.cab has an invalid digital signature. This may indicate that the cabinet file is corrupt"
Then you should open an elevated command prompt and run the .msp from there. An elevated command prompt is simply a command prompt run as Administrator.
How to remove
The Windows Control Panel Add/Remove programs - View installed updates lists the updates installed and provides a way of uninstalling a Service Release.
Uninstalling 07.00.175.00 SR4 will restore the system to the state prior of installation of SR4.
The appearance of the Service Release in the Installed Updates list is also the method of indicating if the Service Release is installed.
The following troubleshooting articles may also be of interest - they address issues which cannot be fixed by the installation of the service release, but contain information, scripts or plugins to address other issues.
- Sales order archiving errors 'There is already an object named AR_SO_History ....'
- Debtor Parent Price element is not being applied to child debtor accounts
- Emailing from Jiwa using Office 365 leaves some of the emails in the Draft folder
- IFS Smartfreight Plugin is not sending ChargeTo field to SmartFreight
- Standard POS plugin errors when logging into a 7.00.175 database running SR 2 or higher
- CRM Dashboard "My Customer Invoices Overdue" displays incorrect data
- Creditor Transaction Archiving errors with "String or binary data would be truncated"
- CRM dashboard errors 'Execute permission was denied on the object 'RecIDList'
- Inventory > Orders > Used in Work Orders quantities are incorrect where Production Quantity > 1
Issues addressed In Service Release
Jiwa 07.00.175.00 Service Release 4 includes all issues addressed in Jiwa 07.00.175.00 Service Release 3 in addition to the following: