About Service Releases
Jiwa 7 Service Releases are cumulative, and later Service Releases supersede earlier Service Releases.
This means you only need to install the most recent Service Release to obtain all the fixes of previous Service Releases. Installing a later Service Release will automatically remove older Service Releases.
Installing a later version of Jiwa will also remove any service releases for previous versions.
Where to Obtain
07.02.01 SR1 was a non-public, controlled release as several issues remained outstanding when produced.
Install 07.02.01 SR2 instead, which supersedes 07.02.01 SR1.
How to Install
Typically the .msp file, once downloaded can by run simply by double-clicking the file to run.
However, if an error such as the following occurs:
"A file that is required cannot be installed because the cabinet file <%path%>\disk1.cab has an invalid digital signature. This may indicate that the cabinet file is corrupt"
Then you should open an elevated command prompt and run the .msp from there. An elevated command prompt is simply a command prompt run as Administrator.
How to remove
The Windows Control Panel Add/Remove programs - View installed updates lists the updates installed and provides a way of uninstalling a Service Release.
Uninstalling 07.02.01.00 SR1 will restore the system to the state prior of installation of SR1.
The appearance of the Service Release in the Installed Updates list is also the method of indicating if the Service Release is installed.
The following Troubleshooting and How To articles may also be of interest - they address issues which cannot be fixed by the installation of the service release, but contain information, scripts, reports or plugins to address other issues.
- Inventory reports have been re-formatted for readability
- Making Quote from a Sales Order errored if the sales order included a kitted item
- Plugin to implement the ability to 'Insert New Inventory Item' in a quote
- POS plugin updated to correct rounding variances when using the POS form - 7.02.01
- EX GST Total is not always correct in the standard invoice report - 7.02.01
- Emailing debtor statements may error where the debtor company name is long - 'String or binary data ...'
- Changing bin locations for a range of stock lines using Multi Select instead of copy and paste - 7.02.01 SR1 and higher
- Standard invoice lists all the serial numbers invoiced rather then the serial number applicable to the delivery - D02 and higher
- Does taking a parent / head office account off 'On Hold' take the child / branch office accounts off 'On Hold'
- Unactivated GRN Reversals appear incorrectly in the Transaction History tab of inventory
- Trial Balance period end date for Next Year period 12 is incorrect where there are only 2 unrolled years in GL Setup form
Issues Addressed In Service Release
Jiwa 07.02.01.00 Service Release 1 addresses the following issues: